Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Look alikes

  1. #1
    Inactive Member itsuki's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 30th, 2002
    Posts
    64
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    has anyone ever told u u look like a manga character, or do u think u look like someone?

    Ever since mangasketchbook released their latest chapt of white dragon, i've been told that I look like "miss Kyoko" which is really sad because she's a man in drag!
    Ouch huh

  2. #2
    HB Forum Owner crisisdreams's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 21st, 2002
    Posts
    382
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Um...well, I don't usually see similarities between comic people and real people (^^**) but someone on the net asked me before what manga/anime/game character I looked like (visualization technique? ... ) and I said "Rinoa"...mainly because at that time we had the same hair cut and hair colors. (Layered, red highlights...) Oh, and she's the most realistic asian looking character I can think of. ^^

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Risu-chan's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 10th, 2003
    Posts
    659
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I don't know if this counts, but at a sci fi convention several years ago (when my hair was about a foot shorter than it is now ^^; someone told me I looked like Scully from the X Files...

    <font color="#660033" size="1">[ January 17, 2003 06:33 PM: Message edited by: Risu-chan ]</font>

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Sweet_Princess's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 9th, 2003
    Posts
    17
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    someone told me that i look like alexiel ToT when i had black hair. Now Im blond but i don't think that I look like sarah XDD either.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member sakurayuki's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 11th, 2002
    Posts
    35
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    =) well, like crisis, i agree that real life people and comics are kinda difficult to compare, unless of course, you mean hair color, etc. =) But if my hair looked like anyone's... it's Sakura Tsujimoto. (really.)

    i'm not sure if this counts, but Crisis and Silver tell me I act like damn Chigusa. (which i do NOT think is true.) :_:

    yours,
    sakura

  6. #6
    Inactive Member sakurayuki's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 11th, 2002
    Posts
    35
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    =) well, like crisis, i agree that real life people and comics are kinda difficult to compare, unless of course, you mean hair color, etc. =) But if my hair looked like anyone's... it's Sakura Tsujimoto. (really.)

    i'm not sure if this counts, but Crisis and Silver tell me I act like damn Chigusa. (which i do NOT think is true.) :_:

    yours,
    sakura

  7. #7
    Inactive Member yukawai's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 11th, 2002
    Posts
    441
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    no fair, it seems I'm mostly like a real perverted side of SAkura kinomoto (card captor) for short brown hair, grey-green-and-yellow eyes, fangs shorter on the forehead, longuer on the sides and a little bit shorter at the behind, tied in little ponytails X( it's the only thing I can do when I'm always late for school! X_X let's add the immature, hyper energic , eat lots, stomps on my big brother's foot when called a whitch (not a monster! niak niak) and all ... T___T no fair, I say people don't look like manga at all (apart the computer done ones, likes Final fantasy, theat's a diff?rent matter)

  8. #8
    Inactive Member itsuki's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 30th, 2002
    Posts
    64
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    oh god rinoa ff8 what an annoying girl she is... i seriously deserted the game at disc 3 because fo her.. i can't stand her! On the other hand, i think selphie is so cute... but i see her simularities with Rinoa... I actually know a 95% real life version of her... but that girl purposely makes herself to b like that... She dresses like Seed people and she calls her love "victims" Squall and has a dog name Angelo... pretty scary huh? N wow, I wish I look like Alexiel... seriously I think Alexiel is the most beautiful character ever! ur lucky!

    ummm i actually find alot of manga characters looking like real life people... Well they are drawn n stuff, but you do find the resemblance in teh shape of the face, the nose or just the outlook of the facial features u no what i mean?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •